Vintage tea trio c 1950, candles scented with organic English lavender, burn time approximately 40 hours
Adderleys Ltd operated at the Daisy Bank Pottery in Longton, Staffordshire
From c.1936 to 1988 Adderley operated at the Adderley Works, Sutherland Road, Longton
Previously: William Alsager Adderley and Co (1876 - 1905)
This company was taken over by Ridgway Potteries ltd in 1947 - but ware was continued to be produced with the Adderleys name.
From c.1936 - 1988 ware was produced at the Adderley Works, Sutherland Road, Longton under the name of Adderley Foral China.